- Baylor hires Jim Grobe as interim football coach May 30, 2016Baylor will name Jim Grobe as its interim football coach, according to NFL.com's Gil Brandt. Grobe will replace Art Briles, who was suspended by the school indefinitely with the intent of firing him.
- Ezekiel Elliott likes Cowboys' RB competition May 30, 2016Ezekiel Elliott is embracing competition as he settles into his first NFL practices as a rookie. Will the Dallas Cowboys running back start in his first season?
- Dion Jordan: I 'can't waste' chance if reinstated by NFL May 30, 2016Suspended Dolphins pass rusher Dion Jordan says his NFL career isn't over yet. The former third-overall pick plans to apply for reinstatement this week, saying he "can't waste" the chance to play again.
- Cousins calling current, former NFL QBs for advice May 30, 2016Kirk Cousins is seeking help. The Redskins passer used part of his offseason to track down a host of current and former quarterbacks to ask how they attack the seven-month stretch between games.
- Jets' Pryor: 'I haven't even hit the ceiling fan yet' May 30, 2016Calvin Pryor produced a promising second-year campaign in 2015. The Jets safety, though, insists we haven't seen anything yet, saying this week: "I haven't even hit the ceiling fan yet."
- Dennis Pitta: I've got 'high' expectations for comeback May 30, 2016Dennis Pitta hasn't played a game in two years, but the Ravens tight end is certain his latest comeback bid will succeed, saying: "My level of expectation is extremely high going into this year."
- Jones: We'll run the ball to keep Tony Romo healthy May 30, 2016After watching last year implode in ugly fashion, the Cowboys know what they need to stay afloat in 2016: A full season from quarterback Tony Romo. So how does Dallas plan to do it?
- Peyton: 'I was pretty close' to signing with Titans in '12 May 28, 2016Oh what could have been. Recently retired signal-caller Peyton Manning admitted he was "pretty close" to signing with the Titans as a free agent back in 2012. The Titans were one of three teams vying for the QB.
- Jets' offer to Ryan Fitzpatrick includes $12M in 2016 May 27, 2016It appears the New York Jets are offering a slightly sweeter deal to Ryan Fitzpatrick than previously reported, but will it be enough to eventually end the stalemate between the QB and team?